Here at FUTURES REHAB, we believe athletic activities can be enjoyed by persons at all activity levels and at any age.
If you are a youth, weekend warrior, collegiate, elite or professional athlete, when you are injured, you need a physical therapy team with experience rehabilitating sports-related injuries.
Athletes of all levels place higher demands on the muscles and joints and also require sport-specific training to recover speed, power, and agility. This is the specific training that the physical therapy team at FUTURES REHAB provides.
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscles Strains
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL rehab
- Shoulder & Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Overhead sports injuries (throwing, swimming, etc.)
- Post-fracture rehab
- Postsurgical rehab of the knee, shoulder, ankle, hip and spine
A Personalized Recovery Process
The process starts with a thorough evaluation of your condition and your personal goals.
- Control of Pain & Inflammation
- Recovery of Range of Motion
- Hands-on Techniques
- Class IV Deep Tissue Therapy Laser
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Kinesio Taping
- Core & Extremity Strengthening
- Balance & Proprioceptive Activities
- Speed, Endurance, & Power Training
- Sport-specific Retraining
- Injury Prevention Strategies
Optimizing the Recovery Process
Injuries are an unfortunate side effect of participating in sports, but they don’t have to sideline you indefinitely. With the application of the latest clinical research and most advanced technology, we can work hand-in-hand with you to optimize the recovery process so you can reach your full potential.